Holisol’s multi-channel Warehouse Management System (WMS) has been designed using the domain knowledge of leading Supply Chain experts who have insights of the end-to-end fulfilment operations, across industry verticals. It enables you to effectively manage the multi-channel fulfilment from single or multiple inventory locations for both B2B & B2C. Our WMS offers the integrated view of the inventory irrespective of the sales channel and location and offers a unified system for all the stake holders.
We offer standard enterprise versions of WMS, or a SaaS version so that you pay only for the functionalities which you need.
Key Features includes-
- Complete inventory Management with visibility across locations, and in-transit
- ASN (Advance Shipment Notice) to provide pre-alerts for stock to be received.
- GRN (Goods Receive Note) to track quantity and conditions of stock received, with segregation into good and unsellable stock post Quality Check.
- WMS generated barcodes for complete traceability
- Manage VAS activities such as Kitting/de-kitting, bundling, stickering, etc.
- Order Management via multiple sales channels (Online & Off-line)
- Dispatch Management to track the order fulfilment status
- Record financial information such as sales, payments, etc.
- Manage complete reverse logistics, including storage and processing of returns
- Cycle Count for inventory accuracy
- Standard Reports (inventory, orders, sales, returns, etc.), and custom reports
Industry Applications: E-Commerce (Online Retail), Offline Retail (Brick & Mortar), Automotive Components, Industrial Components, Food and Beverages, Consumer Durables, Electronic goods etc.